Is your product functionally fit for release?
Almost 40% of companies don’t have the right QA approach to ensure highest quality in software. Functional testing services validate that an application performs as per the desired functionality and competently meets the end-users’ expectations. Through our functional testing expertise, we help our clients increase their customer base, enjoy greater ROI and gain a competitive edge.
VentureDive’s Functional Testing as a Service ensures that your system is defect-free with 100% functionality compliance, and is ready for release. Our testing team are trained to:
- Think Like a Customer
- Test the Application as a Whole
- Understand the User Experience
- Ensure the Highest Quality Throughout a Release
Our Functional testing practice in a nutshell
- Creating custom Test Plans, & adopting the best Test Management tool keeping in mind your business goals.
- Deploying the right delivery models & approaches to maximize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Using best practices to enable smooth Automation.
- Using of techniques like Risk based testing, boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, etc.
- Enhancing UI/UX to boost end-user satisfaction.
- Leveraging Responsive Testing as part of Functional Testing Services to ensure website responsiveness across devices & platforms.
- Selecting & implementing the right metrics to evaluate performance.
Benefits of Functional Testing
Enhanced user experience
Functional testing enhances the user experience by removing out functional bugs & any lost opportunities in settings.
Comparison with benchmark
Deliver the output data, by comparing actual and expected results of an IT infrastructure.
Validation of integrations
Test units of each system to validate interaction of each component & deliver expected output.
Allow QA team to correct module collaboration of a system according to its specified requirements.
Identification of functionalities
Clear the identification of different functions and how they affect other functions.
Accuracy & reliability
Smoke, Acceptance and System Testing ensure accurate testing results related to bugs & vulnerabilities assessments.
Our Functional testing services
Unanticipated results, Poor user experience and value-adding opportunities lost! That’s what happens when an application isn’t tested. Being a functional testing company, we validate a product’s expected functional performance to see how it responds to the stated specifications.
For all applications, we guarantee secure authorization and protection of sensitive data in compliance with GDPR.
- Smoke & sanity testing
- System integration testing
- Regression Testing
- Database Testing
- Usability Testing
- Negative Testing
- API Testing
- Acceptance testing
- Responsive Testing
- Critical issues in Release vs Production
- No. of bugs in Release (grouped by Severity)
- No. of known issues per platform i.e. Android, iOS, backend
- Features delivered in a Release
- Gap analysis in requirements
- Sign-off on the quality
Industries we enable
- Banking & Finance
- Human resources
What do we test?
BI & Big Data solutons
We provide functional software testing services under the three engagement models:
Managed testing services
Our Quality Assurance, Testing, & Automation engineers testing team take care of all testing activities
We provide testing specialists to strengthen your testing team and/or speed up the testing process
Setting up your testing team
Our QA consultants help you set up an independent testing team relying on industry standards.
VentureDive as your Functional Testing partner
We are dedicated towards testing functional aspects together with ensuring stability and reliability of a software product/service well before it enters the production phase. VentureDive delivers both manual and automated testing solutions that provide an optimal approach to speed up functional testing processes related to your project.
Certified Functional Testers
Team of ISTQB certified testers with practical expertise in different application lifecycle models such as Agile, DevOps and Waterfall
200+ Successful Projects
Trusted functionality testing services offering to a global client base comprising of Fortune 500 companies and other leading enterprises
Automated Tool Collaborations
Strategic alliances with both open-source and commercial automation tool vendors like Selenium, Microfocus, Eggplant, etc
25% Reduction in Release Time
Reduced time between releases and idle time for developers by almost 20-25%
Detailed Error Reporting
Functional testing company managing quick defect reporting by highlighting the root cause of significant vulnerabilities
Functional testing approach we follow
With highly qualified testers on board, VentureDive follows a robust approach and formulates personalized test plans to assure that all requisites of the application are achieved as expected.
- Identification of applications requirements
- Functional specifications established by project objectives and input data
- Defining output inline with requirements
- Execution of test cases
- Evaluation and assessment of test results
Looking for a trusted Functional Testing Service Partner?
Get in touch with our qualified team of experts to seek flexible functional QA testing solutions for each of your digital applications.
Our Functional Testing process
Tools we use in functional testing
Discover more on our blog
Domain experts across VentureDive love to pen down their experiences of working on diverse projects. Through our blog, they share their expertise, the grind they go through to deliver success, and the bliss of client happiness and user satisfaction.
How quality assurance can save money for your business